The purpose of the DRE/SFST Instructor Inservice is to provide updates regarding case law, training dates and local and national program updates. The Inservice will also allow time for discussion on improvements to the DRE/SFST programs and how they can be improved to better the instructors.
When: December 18 & 19, 2023
Where: Holiday Inn, 3903 State St, Bismarck, ND
Featuring the following speakers and topics
- Robert Hayes – NHTSA/IACP Manual Updates
- Jerry Stein – Borkenstein Course Information
- Ryan Haskell – Non-standardized Field Sobriety Tests
- Brian Willis – Excellence in Training: Simple, Proven Instructional Strategies to Enhance Real World Performance
To make your hotel reservation call the Holiday Inn at 701-751-8241 or visit the online reservation link by November 18, 2023. The room block is reserved under “DRE/SFST Inservice.” When booking online, please make sure to change your stay dates to the dates within the block.
Location: Holiday Inn, 3903 State St, Bismarck, ND
- Officers are responsible for their own room reservations and payment. NDDOT will provide reimbursement for approved travel.
DRE/SFST Advisory Board Meeting: December 19th from 12:30 to 2:00 pm